Hyatt Regency Toronto Hotel in the Entertainment District
Discover the excitement of Downtown Toronto’s Entertainment District, steps from the business and financial district and all that makes the city a vibrant destination. With easy access to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, you can also explore the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Royal Ontario Museum, and Princess of Wales Theatre. Enjoy the fashionable shopping and dining scene within walking distance of our hotel. At the Hyatt Regency, you are immersed in the creative urban energy of Toronto.
Benefits of staying at the hotel include…
- Networking: Onsite social activities for conference attendees and speakers
- Upscale Services and Amenities: Exceptional on-site dining, roof top pool and StayFitTM fitness centre
- Dining Experience: King Street Social Kitchen, offers an eclectic dining and food culture experience. Savour creative regional cuisine in this unique restaurant
- The hotel rooms feature pillow-top Hyatt Grand Beds®, ergonomic workstations with complimentary Wi-Fi, 47″ TV.
- Convenience: Hyatt Regency Toronto is conveniently located at 370 King Street Toronto, in the heart of the Entertainment District, surrounded by over 150 restaurants, bars and clubs.
To make your reservations, please contact Hyatt Regency Toronto:
Location: 370 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5V 1J9 Tel: +1 416 343 1234 | Fax: +1 416 599 7394.
Save travel time and money. Take advantage of our conference rate of $299/ night, plus taxes. Mention “Strategy Institute Food Safety” when you make your reservation by February 28th 2020. To make your reservation, please call 1 416 343 1234. For convenience, please use this booking link to make your reservation.
IMPORTANT: Strategy Institute is not affiliated with nor do we contract any third-party room booking service. Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservations.