Old Mill Toronto
The Old Mill Toronto is a heritage boutique hotel with 57 deluxe rooms & suites complete with a luxurious on-site spa.
Join us at the historic Old Mill Toronto, a secret getaway in the big city by the beautiful Humber River, close to parkland and the Toronto bike and walking trail system. You’ll also be just steps away from Old Mill station. Take a short ride on the rocket to Toronto’s Yorkville/Bloor Yonge district for shopping and fine dining.
Benefits of staying at the hotel include…
- Networking: Onsite social activities for conference attendees and speakers
- Upscale Services and Amenities: Relax and rejuvenate your body and mind at the Spa at the Old Mill. Choose from the many indulgent options or create your customized package.
- Dining Experience: The Old Mill Dining Room offers a classic menu with seasonal selections. Take out is also available. Relax with and listen to live jazz after a hard day in the Home Smith Bar.
- Accommodations: The Old Mill has elegant and unique guest rooms and suites, decorated with luxurious four-poster beds and Tudor style. Enjoy the Jacuzzi tub for two, along with panoramic views of the Humber Valley.
- Convenience: Save travel time and money.
To make your reservations, please contact Old Mill Toronto:
Old Mill 21 Old Mill Road, Toronto, ON M8X 1G5 Canada TEL: 416-236-2641 Toll-free Reservation: 1-866-653-6455 IMPORTANT: Strategy Institute is not affiliated with nor do we contract any third-party room booking service. Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservations.