Mastering The Complexities Of Documentation: Tools To Help Ensure Your Records Are Audit-Ready
The well-known adage “the job’s not finished until the paperwork is done” also applies to the food industry. Whether audits are industry-, government- or customer-driven, adequate documentation is a crucial step in the compliance process. Regardless of your record-keeping system, always keep in mind the “ABCs” of document writing—make sure they are Accurate, Brief and Clear.
By: Steven P. Weiland, Corporate Microbiologist, Packers Sanitation Services, Inc.
13th Annual Food Safety Survey Results – Infographic
This survey was conducted in January 2017 and features responses from professionals in key food industry segments including: Production, Manufacturing, Retail, Wholesale, Auditing, Sanitation, and Packaging.
Preventative Priorities to Abate Food Safety Risks: A Multi-Functional Challenge!
This piece focuses on risk-reduction considerations for food processors/packages, highlights the need for truly-cross functional food safety team efforts, emphasizes the need for safe and easier-to-clean equipment with the aim of improving your food safety measures.
Learn more by downloading the info-piece using the form.
By: Packers Sanitation Service
Leading Food Safety Professionals on What Are 2017’s Hot Topics
We asked our speakers about what is currently trending in Food Safety and how it is impacting their companies. Find out what they’re doing to ensure their employees are committed to food safety processes, incorporate new technology and adapt to the new era of social media.
Take away insights on:
- Mitigating risks with the FSMA and SFCA
- How to combat food fraud and ensure consumer trust
- Cloud-based software to automate Regulatory Compliance documentation
- The best ways to communicate with employees
- Managing misinformation through social media
- Ensuring you comply with new labelling requirements
Make sure your food safety programs are up-to-date and performing alongside industry leaders by downloading the eBook now. Fill out the form to receive your copy now!
Leaders in Food Safety Talk Hot Topics for 2016
In this exclusive speaker eBook, we asked our presenters about hot topics currently trending in Food Safety and the impact on their companies. Find out what they’re doing to adapt to a Global Supply Chain, improve customer engagement and adopt never-seen-before technologies.
Take away insights on:
- Instant feedback and response systems for Customers through networks & social media.
- Real-time data capture to ensure performance of production systems.
- Internal Supplier Approval programs.
- Rapid microbiological testing to avoid contamination.
- Annual Food Safety Systems Reviews.
- GFSI Certification, Allergen Control Activities & HACCP plan creation.
Download the eBook now & ensure your food safety programs are up-to-date & performing alongside industry leaders. Fill out the form to receive your copy now!
Identifying the Top Food Safety Challenges Facing the North American Food Industry
This survey was conducted in January 2017 and features responses from professionals in key food industry segments including: Production, Manufacturing, Retail, Wholesale, Auditing, Sanitation and Packaging.
- Threats to Food Safety
- Food Recalls
- Impact of Consumers
Get the detailed survey report by completing the form.
Food Safety Modernization Act Updates and Implications to Your Business
By: Rebecca Buckner | Senior Advisor for FSMA | U.S. Food and Drug Administration
With the United States being Canada’s largest trading partner, Canadian food companies need to stay on top of the latest FDA regulatory requirements. Find out the latest developments and what the new deadlines mean for you. Devise your best approach to stay compliant.
- Gain clarity in FSMA’s directions and expected updates
- Get familiar with Canadian food export and suppliers’ accountability
- Align your organization to prevent rather than respond to contamination
Be equipped with the latest USA updates to ensure compliance at your organization.
Infographic: Compliance Obstacles
Today’s 10 Most Common Obstacles to Compliance
During our annual food program in 2015, we hosted an open discussion with food professionals about obstacles to compliance. These food leaders collaboratively agreed upon the top 10 challenges to meeting compliance standards today.
- Finding and receiving resources to improve compliance.
- Managing data, analytics and documentation trends.
- Buy-in from senior management.
How do you relate? Discover where you stand in the industry. Evaluate yourself against your peers.
Download the infographic now by completing the form to your right.
Case Study: Food Defense
By: Colin A. Barthel | Food Defense and Emergency Coordination Staff | U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Threats of food tampering are becoming common and major risk. Analyze your vulnerability to acts of intentional contamination. In this exclusive presentation from the FDA, take away specific solutions to:
- Identify vulnerabilities in the food system
- Prepare for risks of food tampering
- Analyze how food defense affects your investment
Equip yourself with new insights on weaknesses in the food system to protect your food.
Safe Food for Canadians Action Plan
By: Colleen Barnes | Executive Director, Domestic Food Safety Systems & Meat Hygiene Directorate | Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
With target for new food inspection regulations to come into force set for mid-2015, the Safe Food for Canadians Act and the Food Safety Modernization Act are dictating changes within the industry. This presentation will help you determine how to remain compliant and gain new perspective on future regulations. Take away new approaches by:
- Understanding how to remain compliant
- Assessing future global regulations
- Identifying improved guidelines for successful inspection
- Dissecting industry reaction to future regulations
Gain insight from CFIA and learn how your product will be regulated.