Day 1: Jun 7, 2021
Day 2: Jun 8, 2021
WELCOME FROM YOUR HOST
Plan your day to maximize your learnings and takeaways. This will ensure that you don’t miss any of the key highlights of the event.
FIRESIDE CHAT: A REGULATOR’S POV
Glean Insight from a Regulator’s Lessons Learned over 2020
- Reduce the risk of non-compliance
- Evaluate the impacts of a dynamic regulatory landscape on your organization
- Gain awareness and prepare for challenges that lie ahead
The Small Business Food & Beverage Landscape and The Safety Challenges They Face
SMBs are at the heart of our economy, and the food industry has no shortage of them. Delve into the top issues and challenges that innovative companies encounter. Uncover how they manage to thrive despite the lack of in-house safety and regulatory staff — and, in some cases, when the development and manufacturing is outsourced. Leverage SMB’s secrets to profitability by:
- Capitalizing on funds and services using government resources
- Establishing supply chain partners – and trusting them
- Scoping out cost-effective opportunities for export
Take note of the innovative and creative entrepreneurial endeavours of SMBs — they could be your future partners!