Day 1: Feb 12, 2020
PANEL DISCUSSION: CREATING A CULTURE OF FOOD SAFETY
Instilling A Food Safety Culture to Reduce Risk and Increase Customer Satisfaction
‘Food Safety’ may be the name of a department, but the whole organization plays a part. Lead your company in developing a safety-oriented culture and cement senior management’s support. Establish a culture of food safety by:
- Understanding the approaches of successful companies that achieve high grades for safety
- Recognizing the signs and symptoms of a failed Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Learning from real examples of a true food safety culture
Master the success factor of the most safety-oriented companies and establish your own culture of food safety.
PANEL DISCUSSION: LABELLING REGULATIONS
Ensuring Food Authenticity & Trust in Your Brand by Increasing Transparency in Labelling
The FDA last updated the Nutrition Facts label in June 2020. Discover how to transform these changes (and future ones to come) into benefits for your brand. Use labelling requirements to highlight the taste profile and lack of preservatives that consumers want. Gain practical insight into:
- Understanding complex labelling requirements
- Navigating strict regulations to provide consumers with the information they seek
- Implementing labelling best practices to ensure authenticity
Turn labelling regulations into your brand’s competitive advantage.
Day 2: Feb 13, 2020