- 30+ years in the food industry
- Worked for Nestle, Cargill & Heinz to name a few
- Former faculty & content developer of the Craig Richardson Institute of Food Processing Technology at Conestoga College
- Ran own business (Sanitation Doctor) that helped small companies prepare for their annual audits and certifications
- 33 years coaching experience in hockey, baseball & soccer
Day 1: Jun 7, 2021
Day 2: Jun 8, 2021
PANEL: THE BATTLE FOR CULTURE CHANGE
Implement culture change around food safety to reduce risk
‘Food Safety’ may be the name of a department, but the whole organization plays a part. Lead your company in ensuring a safety-oriented culture and cement support from both senior management and the plant. Develop a blueprint to:
- Change thinking to embrace a culture of sanitation.
- Incorporate a different approach that the most successful companies have embraced as the foundation of their food safety culture
- Change behavior, change food safety: Behavior-based food safety management system
- Reduce the signs and symptoms of a failed Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Customize learnings from real examples of success based on a true food safety culture
Master success and establish your own culture of food safety to improve security and boost productivity.