- B.Sc. Biological sciences University of Buea Cameroon, M. Eng Food Engineering University of Ngaoundere Cameroon and Post baccalaureate certificate in food Science University of McGill, Montreal.
- Senior Member American Society of Quality (ASQ)- Montreal Chapter
- ASQ Certified Quality Auditor, ASQ Certified Food Safety and Quality Auditor
- Over 15 years’ experience in Food Safety and Quality Assurance
- Formally QA supervisor for Doualair (subsidiary of Servair) – Airline catering and offshore catering
- HACCP coordinator for Cibona food – Manufacturing of mayonnaise, salad dressings and repacking of pickled products.
- QA Manager for Phoenicia group – Food importation and distribution, Processing of nuts and seeds, repacking of nuts, grains, seeds, and spices.
- QA Coordinator for Première Moisson – Industrial scale bakery
- Presently Director food safety and quality Control Wecook Meals- Ready-To-Eat Prepared Meals
All Sessions by Theophilus Fon AnyamPrinter Friendly See Full Agenda
Day 1: Apr 18, 2023
CASE STUDY: PUBLIC HEALTH OUTBREAKS
The science of food safety in solving outbreaks or food borne illnesses
The management and control of suspected foodborne illness involves multi-disciplinary tasks requiring a wide variety of skills. What are the steps you should take across these disciplines to get control quickly and efficiently? In order to answer this tough question, we shall be:
- Reviewing the results of an investigation of a food a foodborne illness outbreak incident done by a regulatory authority: reactive measure
- Overview of a Shewhart or PDCA cycle approach to ensure a sound Food Safety Management system in order to prevent an outbreak: preventive measure
Keep on top of the science to quickly resolve food borne illness outbreaks
Day 2: Apr 19, 2023