Food Manufacturers, Processors, Producers, Retailers, Foodservice, Restaurants, Wholesalers/Distributors, Food Brokers
Food Safety | Quality Assurance | Quality Control | Operations | Technical Services | Regulatory | Supply Chain
- Source: best practices to enhance compliance, avoid pitfalls and prevent recalls
- Apply: new strategies to manage your supply chain
- Collaborate: with industry stakeholders to protect the public
- Increase: your understanding of new government regulations
- Learn: from peers, industry experts, and recent headlines
Government Agencies – Federal, Provincial and Regional Regulators, Industry Associations, and Standards
Food Safety | Policy | International Affairs | Inspection | Standards Development | Outreach
- Align: industry needs with existing and upcoming standards
- Lead: change in Canada’s food safety initiatives
- Gain: new ideas for increased collaboration
Suppliers, Service Providers, Vendors, and Consultants:
Certifying Bodies, Transportation, Microbiology, Auditing, Traceability, Technology, Training, Automation, and Packaging
Business Development | Sales | Product Development | Account Management | Marketing
- Showcase: your products and expertise to senior decision-makers
- Form: alliances and partnerships for new opportunities
- Advance: innovation and industry best practices
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
1. Best Practices for Recall Prevention
Source the latest best practices in food safety management and prevent recalls. Refine your operations to produce food of the highest standard that meets all legislative requirements.
2. Insights From Industry Leaders
Gain insight on the latest scientific discoveries, regulatory updates, and industry developments. Adopt new tools and strategies to enhance product safety and safeguard your consumers.
3. New Opportunities for Collaboration
Connect with leading food companies, regulators and researchers. Find out how academia and industry are working together to revolutionize workforce education.
4. Interactive Sessions
Tap into the collective knowledge of our highly vetted conference speakers and your peers. Take advantage of dedicated Q&A time after every session and interactive exercises to get feedback and ideas on improving food safety policies and procedures.
5. Exclusive Case Studies, Expert Insights and Panel Discussions
A mix of case studies and panel discussions on highly relevant topics give you unparalleled depth and breadth. Hear how the industry is responding to legislative and consumer demand, and find out what’s next for food safety in North America.