Gwynne is a food safety and quality specialist with a strong passion for food safety culture and the strategic development of food safety and quality management systems. She has over 10 years of experience holding various quality assurance and technical roles within the bakery industry. Currently, Gwynne holds the position of Quality Manager at Embassy Ingredients – where she leads the Quality Control, Food Safety and Regulatory Teams and maintains various certifications such as BRCGS, gluten free (GFCP), kosher and halal. Gwynne is also an active member of the the Ontario Food Protection Association as well as the BRCGS Professional Global Working Group. She is PCQI certified, maintains a BRC Professional status and holds a B.Sc degree in biological chemistry from Guelph University.
Day 1: Jun 7, 2021
Day 2: Jun 8, 2021
PANEL: THE BATTLE FOR CULTURE CHANGE
Implement culture change around food safety to reduce risk
‘Food Safety’ may be the name of a department, but the whole organization plays a part. Lead your company in ensuring a safety-oriented culture and cement support from both senior management and the plant. Develop a blueprint to:
- Change thinking to embrace a culture of sanitation.
- Incorporate a different approach that the most successful companies have embraced as the foundation of their food safety culture
- Change behavior, change food safety: Behavior-based food safety management system
- Reduce the signs and symptoms of a failed Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Customize learnings from real examples of success based on a true food safety culture
Master success and establish your own culture of food safety to improve security and boost productivity.