The preparation stage is over. See how your compliance plans measure up to the new regulatory reality.
The implementation of the Safe Food for Canadians regulations represents a new era for food safety in Canada. Find out what impact the regulatory roll-out is having on your sector.
Join the conversation and source best practices to improve your compliance plans by completing the form.
Hear from key stakeholders and take away these benefits:
- Understand which global food safety standard best fits your company; Determine which standard meets your needs and the differences with the SFC regulations
- How to navigate the new regulatory landscape from the small start-up perspective
- Understand the benefits of instilling a culture of food safety
- Best practices in preventing contamination from allergens
- Get a head-start on the future of food safety; Gain insight in the impact of additives, chemicals and packaging on human health
- Safeguard your reputation by including food fraud provisions in your sourcing practices
- Fine-tune your import practices to comply with the new regulations
- Protect your reputation as a produce supplier and avoid being the source of the next food-borne illness
- Be recall-ready by taking an emergency-preparedness approach
- Get the latest on labelling to ensure you comply with the new nutrition and front-of-pack regulations